Wednesday 3 June 2015

New Catalogue!

Very exciting times for everyone who loves Stampin' Up, our new annual Catalogue is now live! I've already placed my own (large!) order and can't wait for it to arrive to get creating with all the lovely new products. If I haven't already sent you a paper copy of the catalogue you can view it by clicking on the image on the right side of this blog, I guarantee you will love it!  Yes it has everything we sell but it is also jamed packed with ideas and tips on how to create beautiful things so do check it out.

The cards I'm sharing with you today are "cased" from Stsmpin' Up and show three of our gorgeous new colours, Mint Macaroon - Watermelon Wonder - Cucumber Crush, even the names are lovely. As a demonstrator I get to pre-order some of the products before the catalogue is available and I made these cards for my launch parties to let my customers get a sneak peak of what was coming.



Really pretty, aren't they?
I'll be back soon with more ideas using new products.




No comments:

Post a Comment