Friday 8 May 2015

Getting shirty!

Hi everyone, hope you are all looking forward to the weekend. I'm off on a wee trip tomorrow with thirty or so other girls for a day trip to Dublin so nice coffee in Bewleys and some shopping in Brown Thomas!

Sharing another project from the last class with you, it's a little slide out card with a shirt style envelope, great for guys for any occasion as it just says celebrate. This sentiment comes in the stamp set Celebrate Today, it's the set with the balloons but I love the curvy shape of the "celebrate" I've used it in so many cards. It's in the mini catalogue at the moment so I'm hoping it carries over to the new catalogue in June!







I'll be back next week with Mays thank you cards and gifts for my hostess club members so do come back to see those, I think you'll like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment