Tuesday 12 May 2015

A Tic Tac thank you

Hello there, every month I send out a thank you card to all my customers, so even if you order through my online shop and I have never met you I will still send you a thank you card (as long as you leave your address when ordering) So if you would like to receive a handmade card from me, you know what to do! 




I masked off the centre panel and stamped top and bottom of the card then when that was completely dry I stamped the sentiment in the middle with Versamark ink and heat embossed it as you can (hopefully) see in the close up photo. I just love these colours together.





If you are also a member of one of my hostess clubs you get a little gift too and this month I made these little holders for mini Tic Tacs which I picked up at an airport shop. Aren't they cute?!




Here are some of them lined up ready to go in the parcels.  They were very well received and everyone wanted to know where I got the mini Tic Tacs from.

No comments:

Post a Comment