Tuesday 10 February 2015

Stampin' Ups Berry Basket Die

Good morning, hope you all had a nice weekend, I did and I manage to get time in my happy place - my Craft Room! I made a few little berry baskets using my lovely new die.  The first one I'm sharing is actually covered in fabric and trimmed with the Rose Red lace from the Artisan Kit.  It's very sturdy as I used light card and stuck the fabric on first and left it to dry, then I ran it through the Big Shot.  Because it's a Bigz Die it cuts through very thick layers with ease.  I've posted Stampin' Up's video below so you can see how easy it is to use. 




What do you think, do you like it? I have made others out of card 
and I will show you those soon. In the meantime if you would like to order the Berry Die, it's on page 21 of the Spring catalougue, just contact me directly or click on my order now button to go directly to my on-line shop.



No comments:

Post a Comment