Wednesday 25 February 2015

Lovely Lemons!

Good morning, I'm sharing a lovely card today using the free stamp set from Stampin' Up called A Happy Thing and this is free during Sale-a-Bration. A wide choice of gifts are available with every £45 spend including four new items which are available from the 1st March!  I used a technique called masking to make this card and just incase you are not familiar with this I have posted a Stampin' Up video below to help you.



Hope this little card brightens your day, it's very sun shiny, isn't it! We can look ahead to Spring/Summer because there's not much of that here in Northern Ireland at the moment, it's bitterly cold but as I'm looking after a friend's dog I will be bundling up this morning to go out with her for a walk and face the cold winds! 
Hope to see you again soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment