Monday 9 December 2013

My attempt using Undefined!

Hello friends, hope all your Christmas preparations are going well. I thought I would share this photo with you, I received Stampin Up's Undefined as a prize patrol gift at convention, it is a stamp carving kit, you can carve any image you wish with it.  I drew a basic (very basic!) holly leaf and transferred the image onto the rubber and then carved it out with the tools included. This is the card I made using the image, what do you think? The possibilities are endless with this kit, you can even transfer a photo image and carve it out, use clip art, a child's drawing or your own artistic sketch, you choose.


I'll be back soon with some more Christmas projects.
Undefined carving kit, which includes everything you need to create a few stamps (depending on size) is 133402 and costs £17.95 and you can also get a refill pack once you have used up all the rubber included.


No comments:

Post a Comment