Tuesday 10 December 2013

Decorating your home

Just to show you that Stampin Up products are not just for cards and scrapbooking here's a photo of a Christmas banner I made for above the fireplace. I used the canvas banners, these are made of thick material which will last for years and could be used for a special birthday party, wedding etc and personalised with a name. 

The build a banner kit 133507 costs £17.95 which is a bargain as you get 18 canvas banners and stencils to make dots, stripes, alphabets and more. The accessory kit which I used on my banner 132697 costs £8.95 although you could just used things you already own to decorate the banner.  You can see them on page 31 in the Autumn/Winter catalogue.
Sorry the photograph is a bit dull but it's very hard to get good light at this time of year but I hope you can see how nice it is and maybe be inspired enough to make one of your own. Thanks for taking the time to drop by my blog today when life is so busy for us all.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon. Do love this, and whilst I am inspired don't know if I have the time now to make it! Another lovely project from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon. Do love this, and whilst I am inspired don't know if I have the time now to make it! Another lovely project from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls for your lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete