Wednesday 4 May 2016

Baby Bear

Good morning from Northern Ireland! We have had some unseasonably cold weather recently, due to some Arctic cold air flowing in, well I wish it would flow right out again and please warm up soon!

When I was at Stampin' Up On Stage local at Telford recently I won a prize which was the really sweet Baby Bear stamp set, it is so lovely, perfect for baby cards but we also saw a really nice wedding card made by Sara Douglas which I will be trying out soon.  However first thing I made was a baby card, friends recently became grandparents and this is the card I made to welcome their little grandson.  I also made a matching gift which I will share with you once I give it to the new parents.

This stamp set will be available on the 1st June to all my customers but judging by the reaction of the demonstrators at Telford it will be popular so get your order in early for this set!





I'll be back soon with the matching gift so come back to see that.


No comments:

Post a Comment