Sunday 9 August 2015

Two babies!

My neighbours lovely daughter give birth to twin boys while I was on holiday and they are gorgeous!  I didn't want to make the usual type of card with welcome twins on it, so I came up with these.

I can't remember where I got this original template from, sorry but I've had it for years. I resized it in my photo copier to get the size I wanted. Then I decorated it with Stampin' Up dsp and the cardstock colour is Soft Sky. I then doodled the stitching around the edges with a Night of Navy marker and used the Little Letters thinlits to cut out the babies initials in Night of Navy to match.




The new Mummy loved the cards and they will take pride of place in the nursery. Don't you just love the reaction you get from handmade items! 

I'll be back soon with some more cards I've made, I haven't been working on classes during the summer so everything I'm showing you is cards I've made for family and friends.


I'll be back soon with more. Thanks for stopping by today.


No comments:

Post a Comment