Friday 22 August 2014

Short & Sweet

Hi everyone, sorry it has been awhile, summer is such a busy time and my poor blog is sadly neglected. I hope to post more projects in the coming weeks but thought I would pop in to share a short and sweet offer from Stampin' Up. Starting today for one week only you can join my team for only £99 and receive £150 of projects in you start up Kit. 




To welcome you to my team you will receive a little handmade gift and card personally made by me when you join.  Maybe you were thinking of a part time job to earn a bit extra for Christmas but want something with hours that suits you. Being a Stampin' Up demonstrator may be just the thing for you, I will give you full training and help you in any way I can to get started. Please contact me for all the details.

Hope you all have a nice weekend and I'll be back next week with some  lovely  craft projects to show you.


                         

No comments:

Post a Comment