Tuesday 24 September 2013

Autumn Thankful Wreath

Hello, this is my first ever blog post, so please be nice to me! 

I know I will have some readers as I have asked family and friends to stop by ;-)
If however you have happened by my little blog and you don't already know me, thank you for visiting.  Please leave a comment, when friends and family get fed up visiting I will know that I'm not talking to myself!

I couldn't decide which project to show you first, I want you to be interested enough to come back!  I hope you like this wreath.  I actually made it last year but I have refreshed it for this year with Stampin 'Up's lovely new Expressions Thinlets Die and Gift Bow Bigz die, which I love. What do you think?

Very easy to make, I stamped and die cut out the leaves from the Wonderfall stamp set, sponged them with various inks, scrunched them up a bit to give them texture then hot glued them onto the twig ring which I got from a local florist, I added berries I also bought there, a nice little wreath to bring a bit of Autumn in doors. 



I'll be back soon with something also with an Autumn look which I hope you will like. 

Bye for now, 




4 comments:

  1. Well done on getting your blog up and running, it looks fab! Your wreath is amazing, looking forward to seeing lots more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great site and brilliant ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the site. The wreath is a great topical project and thanks for class last Friday with fab make and takes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see your site up and running Sharon. Good wishes. Love the wreath and the autumn card. Looking forward to more of your fab ideas. :-)

    ReplyDelete